Breaking News
Loading...

About me

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Teen Love

They say they are grown up now. They say it’s not an attraction and assures that it is love. Teenagers are usually spotted at public places or even at the schools, holding hands or talking and behaving in such a manner that you can easily make out that they are committed. When I see such young couples, the question arises, “Are teenagers mature enough to fall in love and understand what relationship actually means?” It seems so funny when two kids feel for each other, spend little good time and think that they are in love. Spotting such so called love birds is even amazing at times. You get to see few today and then the same people with their partners changed a week later or so. High school relationships do not seem to be successful. They tend to last in a week or two. Few luckily date for a year or two but it’s very rare. May be it is continued because the two meet or see each other daily. But once you go out, meet people, have work, the things get changed.


                                      
Teen love is more of foolishness as well. If you are looking for your special someone, it doesn’t mean that you are truly in love with a person in a week or two. I feel loving someone is accepting him or her at the same time the way he or she is. But this teen type of love is based on something we call a ‘window dressing’. Looks matter a lot and the day that special one becomes fat or something, the so called lovers change their perceptions. But there are certain exceptions too. My best friend who had been waiting for her love (she started loving him when we were in 5th grade) is finally and happily committed with him. She used to cry badly earlier and when I would console her, she would se, “I am fed up dude. I just hate to be in love.” At time when she would become normal or consoled, she used to say, “If he comes back to me then only I will accept that he’s mine.”

But it’s life after all. This is the age when you actually don’t get to see the true picture of the practical life. Even some of you must have experienced this. Just recall your high school days and zoom into your world of fantasy. You will laugh at such childish things. Even if some of you are the teenagers, please don’t get disheartened. I am just kidding. I know what love is, a feeling which cannot be described in words, which is something beyond its meaning. I even understand your feelings. It’s completely alright if you date. But ever thought, whether you will be able to continue such relation even at the bad span of life? I am sure your answer will be yes but make sure before taking any further step that you stick to this answer of yours ever after. 

I used to hear different things from different people. My cousin once said, “It is childish. Teen love happens because of all the immature people. I won’t ever be like these insane people.” I feel it’s something very different to comment upon. We hear weird love stories and at times true love stories too. So in short, teen love can be successful if the young people get to know whether they actually love their special one or not. Or else it will remain more like a fantasy crush because it is hard to understand ‘love’ at this age.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Back To Top